Social Media Marketing Certification
Social media is the use of web-based and mobile technologies to turn communication into interactive dialogue. The fact is that social media means today everyone is talking about everything - and everybody. Monitoring and being a part of that conversation is the key to managing the business's reputation. Social Media Marketing is in great demand these days because it puts a company into a dialogue with people that are talking about what the company does, who need its products or services, and who want to know more. As consumers flock to social media for product recommendations, reviews and ratings, businesses can't afford to ignore this powerful tool any longer. Thus, businesses are looking forward to have expert employees in this domain. Thus, a Social Media Expert has an ample of scope for professional development in the current employment scenario as the demand and supply gap for such professionals is high.
Do you wish to make a mark in the Social Media space all by yourself, yet are confused on how to go about it? Come on...Let Us Help You...
If you are a student or a professional who is keen to make a career into social media, we can provide you with a curriculum that can launch your Social Media career. It is a full-fledged training program to create the best of Social Media practitioners. This program would cover the entire gamut of services/knowledge a social media practitioner should know.
- Understand What is Social Media
- Understand What Social Media Can & Can't Do
- Determine Where Conversations are Happening
- What's the benefit to SMO
- Account Creation and promotion (Facebook, Twitter, Orkut)
- Profile, Pages and Link Creation
- Follower list Increasing techniques
- Community and group creation and promotion
- Adding social media in your website and blogs
- Learn how to monitor your reputation online
- Discover how to set up a measurable, accountable social media program
- Identify and track top blogs in your industry
- Acquire the techniques for placing the right messages on leading social media outlets, like FaceBook, Twitter, Digg, and YouTube
- Harness the power of corporate blogs and podcasts (including critical insight on who in your company should blog and who should not )
- Start using the latest Search Engine Optimization techniques to supercharge the visibility of your website and press materials
Duration - 20 hrs
- Audio Visuals
- Exercises and Concepts
- Live Support
- Course Completion Certificate
- Video Recording of Classroom training uploaded on our website for further reference*.
- Live Projects
- Mentoring and counselling by Industry experts